Frequently Asked Questions
- What is eBay bid sniping?
- eBay bid sniping is the practice of bidding in the last few seconds of an auction to prevent other bidders from outbidding you. Auction Raptor™ automates this process for you and allows you to bid on many more items at one time.
- Does my computer have to be on to place bids?
- Once you set your max bid for an item, your computer does not have to be online or even turned on. Auction Raptor™ will place your bids automatically while you do more important things.
- Do I have to download anything?
- Auction Raptor™ is fully web-based, so there is no need to download anything. All snipes are setup through the Auction Raptor™ website. You can access your account from any computer with a web browser.
- How much does it cost?
- Auction Raptor™ is FREE for the first month giving you plenty of time to try the software before you buy. After the trial period, it costs just $4.95 per month for unlimited snipes. A yearly subscription is available for the discounted price of $52.95.
- Will I be charged automatically after my 1 month free trial?
- No. We have no way to charge you after your free trial. We do not collect any payment information until you have decided to purchase the Auction Raptor™ service.
- What eBay currencies does Auction Raptor™ support?
- Auction Raptor™ supports all currencies available from the ebay.com website. These include - U.S. dollar, Canadian dollar, Pound Sterling, Australian dollar, Euro, Indian Rupee, Swiss franc and New Taiwan dollar.
- Do you guarantee I will win every auction?
- We cannot guarantee that you will win every auction, but Auction Raptor™ will help you win many more auctions at the best possible price. By not placing your bid until the last second, no one will be able to drive up your bid and cause you to overpay.
Question not answered? Click here to contact us.